The Pink Kit Package is a multimedia resource:
The Pink Kit Package is the only comprehensive childbirth preparation resource that focuses entirely on BIRTH SKILLS for both you as a mother-to-be and the father-to-be (friend or relative). This resource is designed for absolutely ALL expectant parents as a skills-based tool to prepare for childbirth.
You will learn how to:
• Prepare a pregnant body for childbirth
• Gain skills together for your two important roles: birthing and coaching.
• Use your skills in any birth you have … including elective caesarean delivery The benefits of being a skilled mother or father-to-be are immeasurable.
• Know absolutely how to work with your baby’s endeavors to come out of your pregnant body into your parenting arms.
• Feel empowered by your abilities
• Reduce any doubt you have about "how to birth or coach"
• Have wonderful birth memories for Life and a great birth story you are proud of.
• Add to your baby’s well-being
Your Pink Kit Package Includes:
1 DVD … start 24 weeks onward. Watch one segment, practice and move on to another segment. Segments DO NOT need to be followed in order. Prepare your pregnant body in 8 simple to use segments.
- Directed Breathing ... a Life skill for sure. Your lungs don't travel through your body but you can 'direct' your breathe to expand and relax specific places on your body.
- Map your pelvis ... learn your internal shape
- Positions are important ... more for your baby then you. You'll be surprised at what you don't know.
- Create space side-to-side with The Hip Lift
- Create space front-to-back with The Sacral Tilt
- Even learn to move your Tail Bone
- And create space if your pubic arch is narrow
- The Pelvic Clock ... you CAN soften inside even when you feel the natural pain of contractions.
Two Audio CDs
1) The Internal Work Audio CD … start at 32 weeks
• …Learn the skill that prevents birth trauma to your birth canal.
2) Birth Journey Audio CD
• Listen to and learn from hearing positive breathing patterns through the 5 Phases of each contraction. And hear the stressful breathing too often present with unskilled birthing women. As a pregnant woman please practice from this audio resource frequently during the last few weeks of pregnancy. As a coaching dad please listen to breath changes and learn exactly how to help your partner use her breath effectively in labour.
1 eBook on CD as PDFs … pick and choose to read what you want, when you want to.
• 8 Topics with 40 specific-topic booklets
• Pregnancy: The Time Before
• First Pregnancy: Mothers- and Fathers-To-Be
• Birthing Better: Achieving a Positive Birth
• After the Birth
Where You'll Birth
• Hospital Birth
• Home Birth
• Birth Center Birth
• Unassisted Home Birth
• Transfer from Home or Birth Center to Hospital
Type of Birth
• From Labor to a Vaginal Birth
• vbac: Vaginal Birth after a Caesarean
• Planned, Non-Laboring Caesareans
• From Labor to an Emergency Caesarean
• From a Planned vbac to a Caesarean
• TABS: Trauma and Birth Stress
• Three Births: The Missing Birth Element
• Two Birth Plans: From Conventional to Skills-Based
• Birth Roles: Woman, Coach, and Birth Professionals
• Teamwork: In It Together
• Birthing Behaviors: Positive and Negative
• The Importance of Being Practiced
• Getting from Here to There in Labor
• The 5 Phases and the Bell-Shaped Curve: Time and Behavior
• Staying in The Now: Mindfulness, Flow, and Attitude
Pain and Tension
• The Whys and Hows of Pain
• Working with Pain
Breath, Communication, and Touch
• Breathing: Sustainable, Adaptable, Usable
• Directed Breathing
• Positive and Negative Voice
• The Right Touch: Right Place, Right Time, Right Way
• Bony Structure: Hipbones, Sacrum, Tailbone
• Soft Pelvis: Uterus, Cervix, Pelvic Floor, Birth Canal,
• Body Positions
Giving birth is always an activity
Any activity is best done with skills. No matter how your baby is born you can:
- Enjoy preparing your pregnant body to be a birthing body ... how many times are you going to be pregnant? Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy
- Learn, practice and use your skills to work with your baby's efforts while being born.
- Whatever is happening on the day of your baby's birth use your skills ... just as you use skills when you drive from point A to B. Birth is a Time journey between Time A to B.